|Associated acts||Michael Bolton|
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Meller began his career at Columbia Studios in 1968, continuing to work there after Sony Music took CBS over in the 1980s and becoming an integral part of the studio operation until its closure in 2007.
During the 1970s Meller's mastering work included Bob James' Head album, followed in the 1980s by Placido Domingo and John Denver's Perhaps Love. He has also worked with Michael Bolton, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Leona Lewis, Neil Diamond, and Celine Dion.
In 2007 Meller joined Universal Music Group as senior mastering engineer at Universal Mastering Studios-East in New York, overseeing all of the studios' projects in the city.
A selection of creditsEdit
- Walking On Thin Ice - Anané (2009)
- Your Songs - Harry Connick, Jr. (2009)
- Vivo - Chayanne (2009)
- Ursa Major - Third Eye Blind (2009)
- Passione - Paul Potts (2009)
- Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls (2009)
- I Love You - Amanda Blank (2009)
- Twist in My Story - Secondhand Serenade (2008)
- Tha Carter III - Lil Wayne (2008)
- This Is Ryan Shaw - Ryan Shaw (2007)
- Red Carpet Massacre - Duran Duran (2007)
- Stadium Arcadium - Red Hot Chili Peppers (2006)
- "The Fake Sound of Progress" - Lostprophets (2002)