|album by Duran Duran|
*Simon Le Bon - vocals
*John Taylor - bass
*Nick Rhodes - keyboards
*Roger Taylor - drums
- Art Direction - Alex Israel, Brian Roettinger, China Chow
- Artwork - Alex Israel
- Creative Director - China Chow
- Design (logo) - Brian Roettinger
- Engineer - Josh Blair
- Engineer (assistant mix) - Geoff Swan
- Executive Producer - Wendy Laister
- Management - Sharon Cho, Wendy Laister
- Mastered by Ted Jensen
- Mixed by Mark 'Spike' Stent
- Performer (Duran Duran) - John Taylor, Nick Rhodes, Roger Taylor, Simon Le Bon
- Photography by Nick Rhodes
- "Paper Gods" (feat. Mr Hudson)
- "Last Night in the City" (feat. Kiesza)
- "You Kill Me With Silence"
- "Pressure Off" (feat. Janelle Monáe and Nile Rodgers)
- "Face for Today"
- "What are the Chances?
- "Sunset Garage"
- "Change the Skyline" (feat. Jonas Bjerre)
- "Butterfly Girl"
- "Only in Dreams"
- "The Universe Alone"
Bonus tracks on Target Store version only:
Bonus track (TBA):
01. "Paper Gods"
02. "Last Night in the City"
03. "You Kill Me With Silence"
04. "Pressure Off"
- Arranged by (strings), performer (strings) - Davide Rossi
- Edited by (pro tools operator) - Riccardo Damian
- Engineer (Janelle session assistant) - Jake Valentine
- Engineer (Janelle session) - Ghian Wright, Graham Russell
- Featuring - Janelle Monáe, Nile Rodgers
- Producer - Duran Duran, Mark Ronson, Mr Hudson, Nile Rodgers
- Producer (lead vocal) - Josh Blair
- Written by Janelle, Taylor, Ronson, Mr Hudson, Rhodes, Rodgers, Taylor, Le Bon
05. "Face for Today"
07. "What are the Chances?"
08. "Sunset Garage"
09. "Change the Skyline"
10. "Butterfly Girl"
11. "Only in Dreams"
12. "The Universe Alone"
- Arranged by (choir arranger) - Toby Young
- Arranged by (strings) - Davide Rossi, Josh Blair
- Conductor, creative director - Suzi Digby
- Guitar - John Frusciante
- Performer (strings) - Davide
- Producer - Duran Duran, Josh Blair
- Voice (additional) - London Youth Chamber Choir, Voce Chamber Choir
- Written by Taylor, Rhodes, Taylor, Le Bon
01. "Planet Roaring"
02. "Valentine Stones"
03. "Northern Lights"