|album by The Vienna Symphonic|
V-S-O-P Project: The Vienna Symphonic Plays Today's Masterpieces In Pop Music is a 12" vinyl album, released by Transmedia in 1987. The album features a cover version of Duran Duran's "A View To A Kill".
About the albumEdit
This is an album by The Vienna Symphonic Orchestra, an orchestra that founded in 1900 and later consolidated in 1921 from the ranks of another Viennese orchestra.
Many of the tracks were recorded at the Vienna Studios. Other recordings and record production was completed at the Power Sound Studio in Achau, Austria, between April-May 1986.
- "Rock Me Amadeus" / "The Classic Touch" - written by R. & F. Bolland, Falco (4:00)
- "Kyrie" - written by Lang, Page, George (4:15)
- "Brothers In Arms" - written by Mark Knopfler (6:05)
- "St. Elmo's Fire" - written by David Foster, John Parr (4:22)
- "Private Dancer" - written by Mark Knopfler (4:51)
- "Welcome To The Pleasuredome" - written by Nash, Johnson, O'Toole, Gill (4:39)
- "Hearts on Fire" (From Rocky IV) - written by E. Fruge, J. Esposito, V. Di Cola (4:02)
- "The Power of Love" - written by C. de Rouge, G. Mende, J. Rush, M.S. Applegate (4:55)
- "A View To A Kill" - written by Duran Duran, John Barry (4:06)
- "A Night In Vienna" - written by Christian Kolonovits (5:39)
- Arranged by - Christian Kolonovits (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Johnny Bertl (tracks: B4)
- Artwork by (Cover Design) - Creative & Art Workshop
- Conductor, Directed by, Keyboards - Christian Kolonovits
- Drums - Curt Cress
- Executive Producer - Mike Ungefehr
- Guitar - Andi Radovan
- Producer, Drum Programming (Linn) - Christian Kolonovits, Hartmut Pfannmüller
- Programmed by (Keyboards) - Christian Kolonovits, Willi Schneider
- Recorded by, Mixed by, Percussion - Hartmut Pfannmüller