|Occupation||Mastering engineer, keyboard player and programmer|
|Associated acts||Duran Duran|
Based at Masterpiece Mastering in London, Tony has built a reputation as one of the finest mastering engineers in the business. He is also a classically trained musician with a real passion for all types of music.
Tony has worked on such diverse projects as 50 Cent, a Mercury nominated folk compilation and a Hazel O'Connor album. The Clash’s legendary Mick Jones chose to attend Tony’s mastering sessions for the release of The Vanilla Tapes.
Other work includes projects for Alabama 3, Motley Crue, Watershed, The Charlatans, Fairground Attraction, 50 Cent, The Darkness, Macy Gray, Rough Trade, Jamie Scott, Zero 7, 3D Faithless, Oasis, U2 and Basement Jaxx.
A selection of creditsEdit
- Uncommon Me - Isaac Carree (2011 - Keyboards)
- Earth vs. the Pipettes - The Pipettes (2010 - Mastering Engineer)
- Rebel of Rai: Early Years - Cheb Khaled (2009 - Mastering Engineer)
- Ashes to Ashes: Series 2 - Original Soundtrack (2009 - Mastering Engineer)
- Time Has Come - Pentangle (2007 - Re-issue Mastering Engineer)
- Falling Down: Mixes - Duran Duran (2007 - Mastering Engineer)
- Riddim Come Forward - DJ Spooky (2006 - Mastering Engineer)
- Bring Me the Head of Freq Nasty - Freq Nasty (2004 - Mastering Engineer)
- U Turn - Brian McKnight (2003 - Keyboards)
- Last Train to Mashville, Vol. 2 - Alabama 3 (2003 - Mastering Engineer)