|Tatler: September 2004|
|Genre||Fashion, lifestyle magazine|
|Nick Rhodes related|
Tatler: September 2004 (Vol. 299 No. 9) is an international glossy magazine published by Condé Nast Publications, which featured exclusive photos by Nick Rhodes.
About the magazineEdit
Based in London, the magazine focuses on the glamorous lives and lifestyles of the upper class. The September edition also included British actress Sophie Hunter and model Saffron Aldridge.
Tatler: September 2004 was published just over a year after Nick Rhodes' first major photo shoot featured in the Shoo Magazine: Summer 2003 edition. Included in this publication are 22-pages of photos taken by Rhodes at the Serpentine Gallery's annual summer party, held in London on 16 June 2004. There are full page photos from the Serpentine Party of Matthew and Tamara Mellon, Tracey Emin, Simon and Yasmin Le Bon, Jamie Theakston and Erin O'Connor, Lisa Butcher, Tom Bartlett and Jade Jagger, Roberto Cavalli (with one small photo of Rhodes holding the camera).
- Romola Garai - cover
- Natalia Vodianova - 2 page: advertisement for Calvin Klein.
- Saffron Aldridge - 2 page: photo feature: My Favourite Things.
- Sophie Hunter - 2 page: photo feature.
- Zeta Graff - 1 page: beauty Q&A feature.
- Nick Rhodes - 22 pages: exclusive Nick Rhodes' Serpentine Summer Party Portfolio.
- Princess Michael of Kent - 6 pages: she prepares to launch a history book in the US.
- Romola Garai - 6 pages: plays it nice in costume drama.
- Victoria White - 8 pages: Lord White's widow in Beverly Hills.
- Bryan Ferry - 1 page: advertisement for Mandarin Oriental The Hotel Group
- Lydia Forte - 1 page: 'Babe of the Month'