|Something On My Mind|
Something On My Mind is an unofficial compilation album, featuring a collection of songs and instrumental mixes by Duran Duran.
About the albumEdit
The album includes the Arabian Cut of "Tel Aviv", a track originally written by Simon Le Bon when he was in Israel working on a Kibbutz. There are also several Seven and the Ragged Tiger remixes and a remix of Arcadia's "El Diablo".
Also included is Nile Rodgers' 1984 remix of Sister Sledge's Lost In Music", a recording which features Simon Le Bon and Andy Taylor performs backing vocals. This track was recorded when Duran Duran were in the next studio recording "The Wild Boys".
- "New Religion" (Stained Glass Mix)
- "Save A Prayer" (Instrumental Version)
- "Shadows On Your Side" (As Soon As The Lights Go Down Instrumental)
- "Cracks in the Pavement" (Background Vocals Edit)
- "Of Crime And Passion" (Instrumental Version)
- "The Wild Boys" (Ultratumble 45 Instrumental)
- "El Diablo" (16th Century Mix)
- "Too Late Marlene" (Piano Edit)
- "Hothead" (The Spot Mix)
- "Read My Lips" (The Worst Mix)
- "White Lines" (Special Radio DJ Mix)
- "Tel Aviv" (Arabian Cut)