Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Occupation||Record Producer, musician, engineer, composer|
|Associated acts||Duran Duran|
Sherman's work in the late 1980s included the 1988 movie soundtrack Two Moon Junction, and additional programming on Duran Duran's Big Thing album. This was followed in 1990 with musical contributions to all but one of the tracks released on the Requiem For The Americas album, including the song "Follow In My Footsteps" sung by Simon Le Bon and Susanna Hoffs. In 1991 he worked on the album Union by Yes, a band that featured musician Jon Anderson who also contributed to Requiem For The Americas.
Three years later in 1994 Sherman founded Big Foote Music in New York with his brother Ray, which is a group of music composers and producers with credits including work on commercials, radio, film and TV. The company's studio facility was designed by Richard Alderson and incorporates five audio suites.
A Selection of creditsEdit
- Harmony - Various Artists (guitar, composer)
- In a Word - Yes (synthesizer)
- Aftermath: Songs of a New New York - Various Artists (author, composer)
- Original Gold - Duran Duran (programming)
- Big Thing - Duran Duran (additional programming)
- Planet X - Ian Lloyd (engineer)
- Two Moon Junction - Movie Soundtrack (creative assistance, keyboards, programming, mixing)
- Union - Yes (synthesizer)
- Poison - Bell Biv DeVoe (programming)
- Grits Sandwiches for Breakfast - Kid Rock (engineer)
- Requiem For The Americas - Various Artists (associate producer, drum programming, mixing, sequencing, sound effects, synthesizer percussion)
- "Follow In My Footsteps" - Simon Le Bon with Susanna Hoffs (guitar, sound collage, Chapman stick)