|Occupation||Photographer, commercial director|
|Associated acts||Duran Duran|
Rebecca Blake is a photographer and commercial director, whose work has included photographing Duran Duran.
Rebecca was born in Antwerp, Belgium and moved to the USA at an early age. She started her career as a still photographer shortly after graduating from New York University, and was soon in demand with such clients as Estee Lauder, Revlon, Avon, Clairol, Elizabeth Arden, Yves St. Laurent and others.
Having honed her craft in fashion and beauty photography, Rebecca has since focused on commercials and music-videos, including campaigns for L’Oreal and Max Factor. Among the actors, models, artists and musicians Rebecca has photographed and filmed are Angelina Jolie, Claudia Schiffer, Kate Moss, Halle Berry, Cindy Crawford, Stephanie Seymour, John Travolta, Faye Dunaway, U2, Prince, Grace Jones, Duran Duran and Debbie Harry. This includes Duran Duran's photo on the cover of the Seven and the Ragged Tiger album, and John Taylor's "I Do What I Do" single photo.
A selection of creditsEdit
- Sing Me a Rainbow: A Trident Anthology 1965-1967 - Various Artists (2008) (photography)
- Grandes Exitos - Luis Miguel (2005) (Director)
- Duran Duran: Duran Duran / Rio / Seven & the Ragged Tiger (2004) (photography)
- Spirit of America - Daniel Rodriguez (2002) (photography)
- Young Man Running - Corey Hart (1989) (photography)
- Here's to Future Days (Japan) - Thompson Twins (1985) (photography)
- Seven and the Ragged Tiger - Duran Duran (1983) (photography)
- Spirit's in It - Patti LaBelle (1981) (photography)