|unofficial live album|
|Venue||Pleasure Island, Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL, USA|
|Recorded||27 November 1997|
|Label||Big Beat Records|
About the album Edit
The album is an incomplete recording of Duran Duran's performance at Pleasure Island, an area of Walt Disney World Resort that officially opened on 1 May 1989. This was the second of three shows performed in the state of Florida on the tour.
This is the best audio quality CD of The Ultra Chrome, Latex and Steel Tour. The CD was released as a radio promo for Medazzaland, so the track listing is particularly focused on the songs of that album. The concert was also filmed for the Disney Channel.
The event poster features photography by Ellen von Unwerth.
Both "Michael You've Got A Lot To Answer For" and "Who Do You Think You Are?" are acoustic versions, featuring Cuccurullo playing guitar and Simon Le Bon performing vocals. No other instruments are used. "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" is a short lullaby sung by Le Bon, without any music.
The album was released in a cardboard sleeve, with an information sticker on the front.
Track listing Edit
No cat. #Edit
- "Big Bang Generation" - 5:45
- "Electric Barbarella" - 5:05
- "A View to a Kill" - 4:15
- "Out of My Mind" - 4:43
- "Who Do You Think You Are?" - 3:46
- "Be My Icon" - 5:56
- "Buried in the Sand" - 4:32
- "Come Undone" - 4:36
- "Ordinary World" - 6:10
- "Michael You've Got A Lot To Answer For" (Acoustic) - 3:46
- "Who Do You Think You Are?" (Acoustic) - 3:23
- "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" (Acoustic) - 0:37
- "So Long Suicide" (Alternate Mix) - 4:16
Duran Duran are:
|<< New York City 1997||State Theatre, New Orleans >>|