Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|3rd Millennium: Vol. 2|
|compilation album by various artists|
|Released||1 January 2001|
|Genre||Electro, Downtempo, Ambient|
|Compiled by||Mark Jenkins|
|featuring Nick Rhodes|
About the albumEdit
This is a collection of recordings by various artists of synth, progressive and ambient music, released as a limited edition of 1000 hand numbered copies.
The compilation contains previously unreleased tracks that includes an extended instrumental version of "Medazzaland" credited to Nick Rhodes. This track is also available on the unofficial album Out Of My Mind - The Final Mixes.
The track "Esperanza" by Rother & Moebius was recorded at the Music For The 3rd Millennium concert in London, during October 2000.
- "Alexis" - Deep Forest (3:20)
- "Detour" - Bernard Xolotl (3:36)
- "The Tiger & The Dove" (2001 Remix) - Dave Greenslade (5:36)
- "Metamorphosis" - Logic System (4:04)
- "Coyote Remembers" - Michael Stearns (3:56)
- "Medazzaland" - Nick Rhodes (5:15)
- "Lost Cities no.5 (City In The Sea)" - Spiral of Silence feat. Alquimia (5:27)
- "The Imperial" - Ryo Okumoto (5:16)
- "Cloudseeder" - Wave World (5:17)
- "The Hunt" - Nash The Slash (4:52)
- "Esperanza" - Michael Rother / Dieter Moebius (4:48)
- "Anatole" - Clearlight (2:17)
- Music For The Motion Picture The Slaughterer - Modulus (5:50)
- "Rittorno A Casa" (London Mix) - Bernd Kistenmacher (5:50)
- "Night" - Nick Magnus (4:17)
- "Octahedron 2" - Paul Haslinger (4:02)