|Move Into The Light|
|unofficial live album|
|Venue||Mayan Theatre, Los Angeles|
|Recorded||23 March 2011|
About the albumEdit
The recording begins with "All You Need Is Now" featuring the first live performance of the instrumental "Return To Now" as the introduction, performed by a string quartet with Martha Riley on violin.
Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance joined Duran Duran onstage for "Planet Earth", with strobe lights flashing as he sang the first verse and contributed throughout. "Notorious" was sung as a duet with The Gossip’s Beth Ditto, and Duran Duran played "Blame the Machines" for the very first time.
During the show there was a live performance of "The Man Who Stole A Leopard" with guest vocalist Kelis, an artist who sang on the original recording released on All You Need Is Now. She later returned to the stage for the encore, contributing to "Come Undone" and "Girls on Film".
- "All You Need Is Now"
- "Notorious" (feat. Beth Ditto)
- "Blame the Machines"
- "Hungry Like the Wolf"
- "Safe (In the Heat of the Moment)" (feat. Mark Ronson)
- "Friends of Mine"
- "Planet Earth" (feat. Gerard Way)
- "Leave A Light On"
- "Being Followed"
- "Ordinary World"
- "The Man Who Stole A Leopard" (feat. Kelis)
- "Girl Panic!" (feat. Mark Ronson)
- "Careless Memories"
- "(Reach Up for The) Sunrise"
- "Come Undone" (feat. Kelis)
- "Goldfinger" / "A View to a Kill" (feat. Mark Ronson)
- "Girls on Film" (with all guests)
Duran Duran are:
- Dominic Brown - guitar
- Anna Ross - backing vocals
- Simon Willescroft - saxophone
- Martha Riley - violin
- Sally Jackson - violin
- Izzi Dunn - cello
- Rebecca Jordan - cello
- Artwork by MRBB.
|<< Grammy Museum||Ultra Music Festival >>|