|Live In Tokyo / Japan|
|unofficial live album|
|Venue||Tokyo Dome, Tokyo,|
|Recorded||22 February 1989|
About the albumEdit
The album is a recording of Duran Duran's performance at the Tokyo Dome, a 55,000 capacity venue also known as The Egg that's located in Bunkyo Ward of Tokyo. This was the last of five shows performed in Japan on the tour.
Before performing "Do You Believe in Shame?", Le Bon said "Welcome the biggest egg in the world. We gonna play a song from our new album, written for friends we'll never see again."
The album includes various changes from previous Big Live Thing Tour shows. "All She Wants Is" featured a longer remix version. Other changes were the saxophone introduction performed by Stan Harrison to "A View to a Kill", plus a new intro on "Is There Something I Should Know?" featuring vocalists Melanie Redmond and Jacqui Copland.
- "God (London)"
- "Big Thing"
- "I Don't Want Your Love"
- "Hungry Like the Wolf"
- "Do You Believe in Shame?"
- "Election Day" / "Some Like It Hot"
- "All She Wants Is" / "Planet Earth"
- "A View to a Kill"
- "The Edge of America" / "Lake Shore Driving"
- "Skin Trade"
- "Girls on Film"
- "Is There Something I Should Know?"
- "Drug (It's Just a State of Mind)"
- "The Wild Boys"
- "Save A Prayer"
- "Get It On (Bang a Gong)"
- "The Reflex"
Duran Duran are:
- Warren Cuccurullo - guitar
- Sterling Campbell - drums
- Stan Harrison - horns
- Spike Edney - keyboards, trombone
- Melanie Redmond - backing vocals
- Jacqui Copland - backing vocals
|<< Kobe 1989: Third Night||Duran Duran: Manila 1989 >>|