Record producer, music engineer
Jason Corsaro is a Grammy Award Winning music engineer and record producer who for two decades has worked with a diverse group of creative musical artists including Peter Gabriel, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Ozzy Osbourne, Power Station and Duran Duran.
Jason's career started when a friend introduced him to The Institute for Audio Research in Greenwich Village, New York (USA), this confirmed the career he wanted to pursue and led him. He worked his way up in the music business starting at Secret Sound owned by Todd Rundgren, then gaining a job at the legendary Power Station in New York, where he spent a decade recording and mixing for high profile artists that routinely recorded there.
In addition to the Power Station studio he is also a veteran of many other celebrated recording studios including the Hit Factory and A&M Studios. Throughout his career he has worked on recordings that have generated a total sales of more than 100 million units. In 2006 Jason assumed the position of Chief Engineer at The Barber Shop Studios and also he is Senior Technical Consultant to Dream Makers Music.
A Selection of creditsEdit
- A-Ha - The Living Daylights
- Soundgarden - Wiseblood
- Corrosion of Conformity - Superunknown
- Dust Junk's - "Moving On"
- Dust Junk's - "Nothing Personal"
- Dust Junk's - "Living In The Pocket"
- Moby - Revolver
- Ron Wood - Slide On This
- Iggy Pop - Instint
- Ozzy Osbourne - Walk On Water (Beavis and Butthead soundtrack)
- Danzig - How The Gods Kill
- Dog Eat Dog - All Boro Kings
- Public Image Ltd - Album
- Masters Of Reality - Sunrise On The Surfer Bus
- Motor Head - Orgazmatron
- Dragmules - "Back In The High Life"
- M.A.C.C.(Pearl Jam and Soundgarden) - "Hey Baby" (from "Stone Free", Jimi Hendrix tribute album)
- Fluffer - "Ask Me What It Feels Like"
- Fluffer - Wreck
- Madonna - Like A Virgin
- Peter Gabriel - "In Your Eyes"
- Mariah Carey - "Baby Doll"
- INXS - "Original Sin"
- Sly And Robbie - "Rhythm