Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Feelings R Good|
|song by John Taylor|
|Label||DeMuzik Records / Revolver Records|
About the songEdit
Written, sung and produced by John Taylor, "Feelings R Good" is a very personal message about learning that while life is painful, it's all a learning experience. It features lyrics that remind us that everyone hurts sometimes, and although we might not realise it at the time, it helps to make us stronger and to teach us something. This is also a song about dealing with the responsibilities of life and being accountable for your actions.
The track has a raw quality to the singing that makes it all the more personal-sounding, as if it was not recorded in an expensive studio. The song features Steve Jones on guitar and was originally released on the Neurotic Outsiders' only album, Neurotic Outsiders, which was a project both Steve and John were involved with.
- Neurotic Outsiders
- Feelings Are Good And Other Lies
- Terroristen - Live at the Roxy
- Retreat Into Art
- John Taylor Demos
- John Taylor - Live 1997
- John Taylor Terroristen: At The Viper Room 9-22-99
- John Taylor Terroristen: Blue Note Club 27-08-99
- John Taylor Terroristen: San Diego 12-10-98
- Cuts: November Issue No.96011
- 18 Songs from Duran Duran's Groovemaster
- Taylor Taylor: Smash Hits
- Musikexpress Sounds of 97 Vol. 5
- Feelings R Good (promo)
- Neurotic Outsiders (5-track promo)
- John Taylor Terroristen (DVD)
- John Taylor: Performances
- John Taylor: Around The World 96-00
- John Taylor: DD Convention 1997
- The John Taylor Story
I feel, I feel I feel and I feel good, it's understood I hurt, I hurt I hurt and I'm here alert, feeling the hurt Feelings are good Feelings are good Feelings are good Feelings are good I'm sad, I'm sad I'm sad and I want my dad, I want my dad I'm ashamed, I'm full of shame I'm full of shame and it's not mine I won't take the blame Feelings are good Feelings are good Feelings are good Feelings are good I've got fear, there's fear right here There's fear right here, it's under my breath This fear is real I feel, I feel I feel and I feel good, it's understood These feelings are good enough (repeat) These feelings are good