Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Digitalian Is Eating Breakfast|
|studio album by Tetsuya Komuro|
|Released||9 December 1989|
|Warren Cuccurullo related|
The album features Warren Cuccurullo.
About the albumEdit
The album is by Tetsuya Komuro, a singer, songwriter, producer and composer from Fuchu in Tokyo, Japan. The artist was a guest during Duran Duran's 1989 Tokyo show, playing a portable keyboard on "Get It On (Bang a Gong)".
Digitalian Is Eating Breakfast is also the name of a 1989-90 tour by Tetsuya Komuro and a tour related DVD that includes Warren Cuccurullo on guitar and Sterling Campbell on drums. Both musicians were connected with Duran Duran at the time.
- "Digitalian" (1:39)
- "Shout" (5:17)
- "Night Opera" (6:01)
- "I Want You Back" (4:46)
- "Gravity of Love" (5:39)
- "Hurray For Working Lovers" (5:18)
- "Never Cry For Me" (4:03)
- "Winter Dance" (5:53)
- "Running To Horizon" (4:53)
- "Christmas Chorus" (5:21)
- "Running To Horizon" (28 October 1989)
- "Gravity of Love" (17 Novemver 1989)
- "Christmas Chorus" (12 January 1990)
- Tetsuya Komuro - Vocals, keyboards
- Warren Cuccurullo - Guitar (track: 2)
- Matsumoto Takahiro - Guitar (tracks: 4, 5, 9)
- Noboru Takashi Kine - Acoustic guitar (track: 10)
- Stan Harrison - Saxophone (track 6)
- Steve Jackson - Mixing
- Daisuke Hinata - Mixing (tracks: 1, 7)
- Yasushi Hisashi Ji - Production assistant
- Daisuke Hinata - Synclavier operator
- GOH Hotoda - Recording engineer