Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Recorded||25 June 2000|
|Genre||TV programme (audio recording)|
About the album Edit
The album is a complete audience audio recording of Duran Duran's performance during the VH-1 Storytellers television show, broadcast from Bray Studios in Berkshire (UK) on 25 June 2000. The show was televised in an edited form, with the songs "Electric Barbarella", "Someone Else, Not Me", "Starting to Remember", "Crystal Ship" and "Hallucinating Elvis" edited from the final broadcast.
The stories behind the songs include Nick Rhodes explaining that the band used Paul and Michael Berrow's most expensive cameras during the recording of "Girls on Film". The show was attended by Spice Girl Emma Bunton and is also available as a video bootleg version.
Track listing Edit
- "Electric Barbarella"
- "Story About "Rio"
- "Rio" (1st Take)
- Sound Check
- "Rio" (2nd Take)
- Story About "Notorious"
- Story About "Pop Trash Movie"
- "Pop Trash Movie"
- Commercial Break
- Story About "A View To A Kill"
- "A View To A Kill" (1st Take)
- "A View To A Kill" (2nd Take)
- Story About "Someone Else Not Me"
- "Someone Else Not Me"
- Story About "Starting to Remember"
- "Starting to Remember"
- Q&A 2
- Story About "Save A Prayer"
- "Save A Prayer"
- Story About "Playing With Uranium"
- "Playing With Uranium"
- Story About "Hungry Like The Wolf"
- "Hungry Like The Wolf"
- Story About "Ordinary World"
- "Ordinary World"
- "Girls on Film"
- "Crystal Ship"
- "Hallucinating Elvis" (Take 1)
- "Hallucinating Elvis" (Take 2)
Duran Duran are: