|Code Case: Late Returns|
|Directed by||David Straiton|
|Written by||Dan Dworkin|
|Broadcast date||4 April 2004|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|featuring music by Duran Duran|
Cold Case: Late Returns is episode 19 from season 1 of the American TV series Cold Case, directed by David Straton and first aired on 4 April 2004 in the USA. The episode includes "Ordinary World" by Duran Duran.
About the episodeEdit
The episode is from the American police procedural TV series Cold Case, which premiered on 23 September 2003 on CBS. The series revolves around a fictionalised Philadelphia Police Department in Pennsylvania that specialises in investigating cold cases.
Each episode of Cold Case follows a formula that begins with a flashback scene that establishes the year, sometimes the actual date in which the crime took place, as well as a set of characters in a seemingly mundane situation. These flashbacks feature a different style of direction, whether it be the colors, lighting, shading, or camera angles.
The episode's plot involves a man found shot to death on his driveway. The team re-open a 1992 murder of a young woman, a Democratic worker, who went missing after leaving a political event on Election night.
- Kathryn Morris - Lilly Rush
- Danny Pino - Scotty Valens
- John Finn - John Stillman
- Jeremy Ratchford - Nick Vera
- Thom Barry - Will Jeffries
- Josh Hopkins - ADA Kite
- Laura Allen - Vanessa Prosser
- Jade Carter - David Lake 1992
- Kathy Christopherson - Beth Reardon 2004
- Terri Garber - Abby Lake
- Lee Garlington - Mrs. Prosser
- James Mathers - Marvin Dobie
- Blake Robbie - David Lake 2004
- Lauren Stamile - Abby Lake 1992