|Art of Compilation: CD 4|
|album by Art of Mix|
|Catalogue no.||CD 4|
|Label||Art of Mix|
|Mastered by||George Horn|
|Executive Producer||Steve Smith|
|featuring Duran Duran|
About the singleEdit
The album is a DJ product only, produced by the San Francisco based remix service Art of Mix. The compilation features song mixes created by various producers and could only be purchased by registered DJs.
- "Vogue" (Club St. John Mix) - Madonna (7:46) Remix by Steve Smith
- "Sweet And Low" (Cha Cha Mix) - Debbie Harry (7:02) remix by James Lee
- "Medley" (Cabimix) - Eurythmics (13:30) remix by Peter Fenton
- "Getting Away With It" (Raindance Mix) - Electronic (6:42) remix by Peter Fenton, Steve Smith
- "Living In Oblivion" (Live 2 Learn Mix) - Anything Box (7:35) remix by Steve Smith
- "Lullaby" (Dreamstate Mix) - The Cure (7:10) remix by John M. Pillin Jr.
- "The Picture" (Renegade Mix) - Hubert Kah (5:07) remix by Steve Smith
- "Room At The Top" (21st Century Mix) - Adam Ant (7:30) remix by Darrin Stevens
- "A View To A Kill" (Scenic Mix) - Duran Duran (7:00) remix by Peter Fenton
- "Painkiller" (Anesthesia Mix) - Westworld (5:07) remix by Darrin Stevens
- Engineer (Sound) - John M. Pillin Jr.
- Executive Producer - Strawberry Fields