Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|A First Impression in Athens|
|unofficial live DVDr|
|Venue||Tunnel Club, Athens,|
|Recorded||17 October 1990|
About the DVDrEdit
The DVD begins with footage from the airport, shot three days earlier when Duran Duran arrived in Greece.
The interviews include Nick Rhodes talking about his love of movies and creating songs with the band. Warren Cuccurullo added that he's been with Duran Duran since 1986, and this is his first visit to Greece with the band.
- Interview with Duran Duran (Between The Songs)
- "The Wild Boys" (Promo Performance)
- "Union of the Snake" (Promo Performance)
- "First Impression" (Promo Performance)
- "Serious" (Promo Performance)
- "Read My Lips" (Live Rehearshal)
- "Liberty" (Live Rehearshal)
Duran Duran are:
- Simon Le Bon - vocals
- John Taylor - bass guitar
- Warren Cuccurullo - guitar
- Nick Rhodes - keyboards
- Sterling Campbell - drums
|<< Denmark: Skanderborg Festival Aug.13, 1989||The Engagement Party >>|